Complete Range of Integrative Care
We provide treatment for:
- Developmental delays, Autism, Pervasive Developmental Disorder (PDD)
- Academic difficulties
- Attention, memory and concentration difficulties
- Mood fluctuations
- Behavioral difficulties
Our evaluations include:
- Nutritional evaluation and treatment
- Alternative mental health treatment
- Traditional medication if warranted
- Hormonal evaluation and treatment
- Psychological and Neuropsychological testing
- Psychotherapy and Counseling
Growing up is not easy. Sometimes despite our most sincere wishes, our children experience more than their share of challenges along the way.
We prefer to use natural biological remedies when possible coupled with our work with the child and family. Our team approach includes education, teaching family about health related issues as well as effective methods of interventions that can be used at home that would enhance optimal health and performance.
Our consultations range in length from thirty to ninety minutes. Our consultation includes the family and if warranted the school, offering direction and intervention beginning at the first visit. We believe that early identification and intervention is key to a healthy long life.
Family Involvement and Support
Your children are unique and precious not only to you, but also to us.
Our trained staff provide a supportive environment to families seeking help with their children’s behavior and other issues. Our family therapists offer the help necessary for your children to optimally develop into healthy, functioning adults.